Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Her Best Match by Tamie Dearen

Smart, charming, sophisticated and a bit country. You can find a copy of this book HERE for only .99

Okay, okay... I know I reviewed Alora: The Wander Jewel by this same author and I raved about that book too.... Well, the books just keep getting better. Wait I don't know about better.... I loved Alora too. Can I just love them both the same amount?

Well Ms. Dearen, you did it again! Her best match is a quirky romantic novel with a very identifiable heroine. I just love Anne Best. She is the picture of selfless motherly love. After losing her husband 15 years ago and her two beautiful daughters leaving the nest, Anne Best is left to find herself once again. She finds herself smack dab in the middle of New York City at an interview that will change her life. Small town Texan through and through, she brings a bit of the country to the hustle and bustle of New York City. A modern day Emma with all the giggles to go along with it. This book had me laughing, crying (I mean, there was actually something in my eye... sniff... sniff) and grimacing in frustration. Ms. Best drove me nuts with her incessant interrupting. JUST LET HIM TELL YOU HOW HE FEELS! You know when you yell at a book, its a keeper. That what kind of book this is. This is the kind of book you will want to keep on your shelf, dog ear your favorite parts and read it over and over again. Just a cherry on the top of the massive scoop of ice cream that is this wonderful book: It is clean! Meaning yes, you will drool over the leading man's incredible abs, swoon over his sinful kisses and want to lick frosting off of his biceps (don't tell my husband!! eek!) But you will not be embarrassed to read this book in public. You may need to fan yourself a bit with the beautifully written romantic scenes, but there is not one curse word or any bedroom scenes! So I recommend this book 100% (go buy it right now!!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Stephanie. I'm thrilled that you loved the book. And your reviews are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I love Tamie's books too!

    ReplyDelete