Thursday, March 19, 2015

Witch Song By Amber Argyle

Witch Song by Amber Argyle is intuitive, creative and delightfully different. You can find it HERE

This story was BEwitching. Pardon the pun... I couldn't help myself. This story follows Brusenna, a young witch raised by her mother. In this novel, witches have the unique ability of controlling the elements and manipulating them to help others. Brusenna's mother is kidnapped and used to turn the elements against other humans by the "head" witch. Brusenna sets out on a quest to save her mother and liberate her fellow witch sisters.

Overall, I liked this book a lot. The characters were flawed, interesting and human. This made them more realistic. I loved the use of music throughout the book. Being a huge music fan, and wishing since I was little that I could somehow "wingardium leviosa" my books to make them follow me, this book alighted my imagination with sparks that I haven't had a for a while!

2 comments: